Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Children's Books: Especially for Origami Yoda Fans

Children's Books
Get the latest headlines from the Children's Books GuideSite.
Especially for Origami Yoda Fans
Jul 27th 2011, 10:13

Middle Grade Author Tom Angleberger Fans of The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger are eagerly awaiting the August 23 release of his second Origami Yoda book, Darth Paper Strikes Back. Tom's middle school humor and imaginative tales have struck a chord with kids 9-13. I thought it would be fun to learn more about Tom's books and what to expect with Darth Paper Strikes Back, so I was pleased when he agreed to a email interview. After you read my interview with Tom Angleberger, let me know if you or your kids have additional questions you'd like me to ask him.

(Photo courtesy of Tom Angleberger)

Subscribe to my newsletter | Follow me on Twitter | Connect with me on Facebook

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment