Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Children's Books: It's Time for Your Favorite Seuss

Children's Books
Get the latest headlines from the Children's Books GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
It's Time for Your Favorite Seuss
Feb 23rd 2012, 00:01

Cover Art - Your Favorite SeussIt's getting to be Dr. Seuss time, as schools are gearing up for their March 2 Read Across America celebrations and the birthday of Dr. Seuss. If you and your kids love stories by Dr. Seuss, I recommend Your Favorite Seuss: A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr. Seuss. This collection includes some of my favorite Seuss stories, including The Cat in the Hat, Horton Hears A Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas!. I particularly appreciate the additional information the book offers, specifically, the illustrated biography of Dr. Seuss and the introductory essay that preceeds each story and provides background and context.

For links to all of my Dr. Seuss articles, see All About Dr. Seuss and His Books. Be sure and watch the and video about Dr. Seuss and then, click on "Comments" below and let me know what you thought of it.

(Cover art courtesy of Random House)

Subscribe to my newsletter | Follow me on Twitter | Connect with me on Facebook

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment